If you are aged between 18 – 35, have a business idea or have started a business check it out here to view the eligibility criteria and complete the online application form.
The competition has three categories; Best New Idea, Best Start Up Business and Best Established Business. The prize fund is €2,000,000 and you could win a share of the €50,000 prize fund in each County. A further €100,000 will be shared out to the winners at The National Finals.
It’s not all about the money!!! There are plenty of other good reasons to apply:
- County Finalists will enter into a specialised Entrepreneur Bootcamp to help develop their business or business idea.
- Avail of a suite of targeted business supports and mentoring from your Local Enterprise Office.
- Open to everyone with a compelling and innovative idea/business.
- Stand out and showcase your innovative and original idea/business in the local and national media.
- Be your own boss with unique support from Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur Competition.
- Opportunity to become your County and Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur.
Last year’s IBYE attracted a record number of applications (1842) from 31 counties. The county winners then proceeded to one of 8 Regional Finals where a total of 24 National finalists were chosen to represent their Regions at the National Finals in The Foundry at Google where the overall winner Ciara Clancy of Beats Medical was chosen.
If you think you have what it takes to be Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur apply now!!