This privacy statement was last updated on February 11, 2022 and applies to citizens of the European Economic Area.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://whitelightevents.ie. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
1.1 Contact - Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
- Telephone number
The basis on which we may process these data is:Consent obtained
Retention periodWe retain this data until the service is terminated.
3. SecurityWe are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
4. Third-party websitesThis privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
5. Amendments to this privacy statementWe reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
6. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
7. Submitting a complaintIf you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
8. Contact details
This information serves as a guide on what sections need to be modified due to usage of Popup Maker and its extensions.
Disclaimer: This information is only for guidance and not to be considered as legal advice.
Note: Some of the information below is dynamically generated, such as cookies. If you add or change popups you will see those additions or changes below and will need to update your policy accordingly.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Popup Maker subscription forms are not enabled by default.
If you have used them in your popups to collect email subscribers, use this subsection to note what personal data is captured when someone submits a subscription form, and how long you keep it.
For example, you may note that you keep form submissions for ongoing marketing purposes.
Suggested text: If you submit a subscription form on our site you will be opting in for us to save your name, email address and other relevant information.
These subscriptions are used to notify you about related content, discounts & other special offers.
You can opt our or unsubscribe at any time in the future by clicking link in the bottom of any email.
This may result in cookies being saved for an extended period of time. These are non-tracking cookies used only by our popups.
Below is a list of all cookies currently registered within your popup settings. These are here for you to disclose if you are so required.
|pum-8392||Cookie used to prevent popup from displaying repeatedly.||1 month|
Suggested text: We use anonymous cookies to prevent users from seeing the same popup repetitively in an attempt to make our users experience more pleasant while still delivering time sensitive messaging.
Popup Maker anonymously tracks popup views and conversions.
How long we retain your data
Subscriber information is retained in the local database indefinitely for analytic tracking purposes and for future export.
Data will be exported or removed upon users request via the existing Exporter or Eraser.
If syncing data to a 3rd party service (for example Mailchimp), data is retained there until unsubscribed or deleted.
Where we send your data
Popup Maker does not send any user data outside of your site by default.
If you have extended our subscription forms to send data to a 3rd party service such as Mailchimp, user info may be passed to these external services. These services may be located abroad.